Myles is licensed in Arizona and Minnesota. After serving in the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division, Myles attended the University of Illinois at Chicago where he obtained a degree in corporate finance. While at UIC, Myles attended and graduated from the Chicago Board of Trade Commodity Institute.
After graduating from UIC, Myles worked for a small business corporation specializing in producing products for people with disabilities. It was there where Myles learned to configure computer systems for people with disabilities. While working as an adaptive devices specialist, Leo Burnett commissioned Myles to create for first Braille menus for McDonalds.
After attaining the rank of Executive Vice President, Myles decided to broaden his horizons and go to law school. At the age of 37, Myles enrolled in William Mitchell College of Law.
Now, Myles concentrates his practice in business litigation, white collar crime, commercial and residential real estate and construction law. He represents owners, , material suppliers and surety companies in a wide variety of negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation, insurance, and business related matters.
- Received Acquittal for a bank teller in $50 million dollar bank fraud conspiracy case known as Operation Starburst.
- Defending corporate officers, shareholders and directors against allegations of white collar crime.
- Successful in taking criminal charges to court and having charges reduced and dropped.
- Providing businesses with advice how to avoid the pitfalls of criminal activity.
- State of Arizona
- State of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S., 1987
- Arizona Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association